last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
11/22/13 05:32 PM
Re: 2014 Saint Louis Blues - Stanley Cup Champs !

Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
Right he's no good but you can't name another who you would have preferred 2 years ago. That's really a great argument you have there...

I have no idea who the best candidate was 2 years ago and I have even less of an idea today. Heck, he may have been the best candidate and that's how he ended up being the "C". That stuff is really for the coaches to decide. But not knowing who would be better, doesn't mean you can't recognize he isn't great at the job.

Quote:

last_stand said:
And last year he DID call out his team during the year and he took some crap in this forumn for doin it as I recall ....and the team turned around shortly there after. Who woulda thunk from a worried, slow thinking neanderthal.

I never cared much for guys that call out teammates publicly and really didn't like it when he did it. That stuff should stay in the locker room, on the bench, at practice or even at the bar when you're drinking a few with the teammates. It was especially bad when he was as much a part of the problem as anyone. Just another example of how he was not a good choice for the "C".

Quote:

last_stand said:
That C on his jersey doesn't bother me at all....but I do hope they get some good camera angles on it for some proper viewing from your lazy boy.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm not losing any sleep over it. He can get better at being a "C" (I hope anyway) and this team may be strong enough that it won't matter.

Huge win last night. Not their best effort in the 3rd period, especailly at the end. But Halak played great and they did enough to win. Great to see Roy get the shootout winner, after his near miss in OT.

Go Blue!!

Right. What most knowledge fans feel is our MVP isn't a good Captain. Stick with that. It suits you.

And it was a great win last night. Every one played their part. I especially liked Backes with the huge HIT to clear the puck with 2 minutes to go. Oh and the goal he scored was ok too.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5