last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
03/20/14 07:43 PM
Re: 2014 Saint Louis Blues - Stanley Cup Champs !

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
Yes, he really let his team down didn't he?

No fore check.

No back check.

Did not hit anybody.

All his shots went wide.

Weak at the blue line

Weak in the neutral zone

Didn't clear Petro or Jackman out of his way to make the deflected saves. Should have been a snap, they were just standing there....all he needed to do was shove them.

He was terrible. Bring back the midget. I don't care if he does have the flue...get him back here....we are lost with out him. I want the midget!!

Dude....that is EXACTLY what could be said for every game that Halak or Elliot lost.....this is a great team, and sometimes they run around like idiots.

My gig at the "miracle goalie" is because you guys seem to think he is some savior above and beyond what we had.....he's not. And so far, from what I can tell, it's no wonder Buffalo let Ott go.....he's got nothing.

griffin

Yeah they are so much alike you had to wait 3 weeks before you could rip on the trade.

Elliott? Great back up. Glad we have him. He'll likely be gone from this team next year, but I don't see him starting anywhere in the league, do you?

You like Halak. I get that. But these two are night and day apart in a whole lot of ways. Hitchcock agrees and obviously so does DA, the guy who brought him here and stood by him for 4 years. It must have been tough to ship him out. His biggest supporter.

Splain that.

One city thrilled, another city sad. Splain that.

It wasn't because he never played well. He could do that. It's because he was inconsistent. Sick. Hurt. Head case. And lord knows he had his shot. Four forkin years. Always something to keep him from actually contributing when it counted most.

Playing better and more consistent than Halak doesn't make you a Savior, it just makes you better and more consistent than Halak.

And that's why two smart guys shipped him out.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5