sptsman
(member)
03/30/14 05:34 PM
Re: 2014 Cardinals...........

Quote:

HAUS said:
where did you fly in to, sptsman??

went to the bahamas earlier in the month. flew in to punta gorda from springfield. never been to punta gorda before.

good lord, i thought we had landed at a nursing home with an airfield..

anyway, there were a crap ton of people flying in with cardinal gear on. i guess it was a popular spot to fly in to and then drive across the state to watch some ball??

then again, maybe old people like to fly to florida with cardinals jerseys on??

I had some bidness in Miami on Tuesday and the wife had her spring break last week (she's a teacher). We flew into Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday and stayed up in Palm Beach Gardens for a few days, then went south, back to Ft. Lauderdale so she could lay on the beach while I went down to Miami (actually Florida City) for some work stuff. We came back Wednesday evening.

I really am not a huge fan of spring training but we were going to be there anyway and I was pretty sure we would see some good ball for 5 or 6 innings anyway. By the 7th, most of the starters were out and the scrubs started coming in...

I had no idea there was even an airport in Punta Gorda. Must be the infamous Allegiant Air. They go to some odd places...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5