griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/13/14 11:01 PM
Re: 2014 Saint Louis Blues - Stanley Cup Champs !

Quote:

sptsman said:
Well, I didn't watch today's game but I just looked at the final box score and recap. Not pretty...

I would have to say this is the biggest meltdown I have ever seen firsthand. I'm sure there are some other epic failures in sports, of this nature but it is really something to see up close. On one hand, you have to think that anything can happen in the playoffs and they can turn this around. On the other hand, you have to be realistic and think this team has completely lost whatever mojo they had. I can't think of a single player that deserves a grade of C or better, in the last 10 games and most deserve F's, including the coach.

I will tune in to watch the playoffs and will hold out hope that this mess turns around. But I'm not optimistic. The Hawks may even sweep them...

griffin - Feel free to bloviate all you want about the goaltending but that is about 2% of the issue here. This is a complete team failure. They have scored 5 goals in the month of April. That is the last 8 games. Unless your theory is that Halak and Elliott would have scored a dozen goals or more, in the last 8 games, netminding isn't an issue to worry about. They have waaaaay bigger issues right now.

Whatever bro......you don't make trades that can completely change the chemistry of a team that is leading the league....it's dumb beyond belief. Yeah, there are injuries and blah,blah,blah.....but the Blues have not been the same team since the trade. You just don't do it.....it's retarded.

Hitchcock has blabbered on and on about how Miller needs time to get used to his new team, and on and on and on....it's all crap, because if that's the case then you don't make the trade at that time.

LS - name me the team that has advanced past even one round going into the playoffs with a 6 game losing streak....get over it.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5