IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
04/14/14 05:17 PM
Re: The O'Fischial 2014 Royals bet thread

Quote:

dabs said:
When your pitcher can't make a little league throw to the plate on a force out from 25 feet and your Gold Glove catcher isn't standing on the plate to receive the throw and then looks at the ball at the backstop instead of going after it and let a second run score...it is about the bottom of the barrel.

I feel sorry for the starting rotation. All be Chens blow out game they have looked good only to have an offense led by 95 percent infield ground balls and a piss poor relief staff is going to make this a really long two more weeks until they get it figured out.

Big Game James sucked on Saturday as well. Gave up 7 in the first two innings. Bullpen actually pitched well (for one game) and held the Twinkies scoreless after that.
And on the play at the plate yesterday, Wild Card Wade compounds throwing the ball away (should have been a DP) by not covering home so the second run could score. That was not Perez's fault.

This team has a whole litany of issues right now. Crow looks lost. Coleman got hammered in his one and only appearance. They might have the worst average in the league right now with RISP. And I think Ned makes bad in game decisions. I am beginning to believe that they won't ever go far with him at the helm. Not carrying a back up middle infielder is just plain stupid. They better get it back on track soon. They are looking a lot more like pretenders than contenders.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5