sptsman
(member)
07/30/14 06:23 PM
Re: 2014 Play Off Bound SAINT LOUIS RAMS.........

The "D" has the potential to be very good. They were good but sporadic last year and need to be more consistent. Flashes of great play won't win the Division or get you a WC birth. Let's hope Greg Williams is the key to getting this "D" over the top. Once he gets the cash for injuries program going here, they will be tough!!

The "D" will need to be top 5 in the league, if your 10 win prediction is going to come true. This offense is going to be mediocre at best. The running game has the potential to be decent, if everyone stays healthy, specifically Zack Stacy and the O-Line. I hope I am wrong and one or two of these receivers come into their own. But the way it looks right now, I don't see a single receiver that would be any higher than #3 on any other team's depth chart. Pettis, Austin, Givens, Quick???? Does anyone really think D-Coordinators are eating Tums while they try to figure out how to stop these guys?

If the Rams go 10-6, it will be with the lowest point totals ever recorded by a playoff team, on either side of the ball...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5