sptsman
(member)
09/16/14 12:14 PM
Re: MIZZOU Football Fans

Last week for the Mizzou pre-season. They need to work out all kinks and get firing on all cylinders by the end of this game. Mauk seems to be improving each week and looks more and more comfortable. I don't see the offense as much of an issue as the D. Unless they are just going to try to outscore the likes of SC and Georgia, they really need to shore up that D.

After this week it is SC at SC, Georgia at home and Florida at Florida. Winning 2 of those 3 would be a success. After SC took the home loss to A&M, for their opener, I don't see them losing to Mizzou at home. I think Mizzou can beat them but it will take a near perfect game and/or a meltdown by SC. The Georgia game is a toss-up. I would give the advantage to Georgia, if it were a home game for them but it is not. They will score on Mizzou but their D has shown holes. Mizzou out-scores them for the win. The hard one is Florida on the road. They are down but they're still Florida and it is a home game for them. Mizzou pulls that one out and then wins out, with the exception of the A&M game. I see them finishing at 10-2 with a #10 to #15 ranking, at the end of the year. All-in-all not bad.

They have a shot at the SEC East but as we all know, they have to beat SC at SC and Florida at Florida. That will be tough. I'll be rooting for 'em but won't be placing any bets on it...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5