H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
09/17/14 08:25 PM
Re: MIZZOU Football Fans

Mizzou also has to learn to schedule a cupcake game in the middle of the season. Play them between some conference games. Gives us a week to rest up and play some light competition between the good SEC teams.

I'm not as worried about FL as I am SC. 2 years ago in Gainesville we were 18 point underdogs. Mizzou lost 14-7 held a good FL team under 300 yards of offense. Franklin threw 4 picks with a make shift O line. Our D now is better than the 2012 Mizzou D. Florida took 3 OT's to beat Can'tucky in The Swamp. Kentucky's like the 110 best team in D-1

We are home for GA. Mizzou always plays good at home. Maybe Gurley we pull a toenail this week. I doubt we contain him completely, so Mauk needs to put up another 4-5 TD game. At home we should win, but this is the game that worries me most with Gurley. GA thankfully doesn't have much of a QB. Stop Gurley and keep him in check and we win. They sure won't beat us through the air.

SC in SC Should be tough. With that being said, Conner Shaw isn't playing. SC defense is horrible. Kenny Hill wore them slick. Mauk should have a great game. Carolina gave up 300+ yards to East Carolina at home. Their DB's should be returning their scholarships. Their Run D is better, but our RB's will put up good numbers. Mile Davis will get his touches also and so will Wilds, but our D can handle them. Spurrier has had 3 home games and looked average at best in the wins. They looked like a D-II team against A&M.

Call me a Koolaid drinker, but I think we win all 3. 7-0 after the trip to Florida with a Top 8 Ranking

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5