dabsAdministrator
()
09/27/14 05:16 PM
Re: The O'Fischial 2014 Royals bet thread

Quote:

wuchang said:
Quote:

Mel said:
WE'RE IN!!!!! Now we can climb the next hill. One game behind Detroit with two to play. Now we will see if the Tigers have a little choke in them or if the Royals let last night's festivities cause complacency today.

THE CURSE IS DEAD!

I guess you guys have Denkinger on speed dial... just in case

That was a classic wait for it moment.

Was glad to see it happen and especially liked when pretty much the entire team came back on the field to show their support to the large crows base in Chicago that traveled there from KC to support them.

But, with that said, if I was New I would have never allowed any of it. Yes, it is nice to see after 29 years they have clinched a wild card birth at minimum.

I would have let them have the celebration on the field....took them in the clubhouse and gave them a speech about that is not where we want to be....There is a division to win and the only way they can do that is to win the next two days and let the chips fall where they may. Go play the next two games like they are game 7 of the World Series and then we will celebrate whatever the outcome.

I am afraid they are going to be hungover for today's game from party time and skunk it up....giving up any chance at the division title.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5