(the one who never tires)
10/15/14 11:40 PM
Re: The O'Fischial 2014 Royals bet thread

Quote:

Mac said:
I researched this Dog.

Swampy said:
Quote:

If they win 96 games I will give you 3:1 odds. Three sushi lunches purchased by me, if not I get one sushi lunch purchased by you. If they win 96 regular season games that will be awesome and I will be happy to purchase three lunches for you.

Turns out this was the new bet offered on 4/1/14. Prior to that when the bet came out on 3/10/14, there was no mention of only including reg. season games.

So it seems, Swampy was tryin' to change the wager some 3 weeks after the original bet for a jug, right?.

Good thing is that everybody is happy happy happy about how them Royals are doin'..

Let me know if I got this wrong...

I'm don't care about bets, raw fish, or bottles of booze. I'm simply talking stats. The Royals won 89 games this season. They haven't won 97 nor will they win 101. They won 89 games. This isn't about whether or not someone has to buys some food or booze. Its about historical facts. Postseason stats are post sesason stats. Period. Just like the 8 straight post season wins to set a record. Its 8-0 in the playoffs, not 97-73 on the season.

I hope yall are on that bandwagon. Its been getting tighter every day, but with a WS berth......there won't be any room on it.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5