Re: The O'Fischial 2014 Royals bet thread

Quote:

dabs said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

dabs said:
2 more innings and it will be win number 100

All the while in 2 more innings the Cardinals season will have been over for 2 weeks

Crow on rooster Crow on. I realize it hasn't been that long ago when yall counted to 100 on the other side of the win total. Back to back to back. Foots wasn't even alive the last time the Cardinals had one of those years 1907.

One more win from a championship you didn't have to cheat to win. Honestly it will be an accomplishment. You will have matched the Cubs WS title totals........and they have been at it since 1876. Just 9 more to go to catch STL.

but...but...but...google says my teams penis was bigger than your teams penis in the past

Hope all them high paid Cardinal players gather tonight to watch the game......

...at Don whats his names house.....anybody remember his last name?

I don't need google to tell me how well my team has done. I don't Jump on the bandwagon every post season. Yes we are sitting at home for the WS this season. You know how that feels. Yall do that every season.

Yall sucked as the KC Athletics..............and you have been pretty irrelevant as the Royals. Wait until the 2-3 week of next years season. All 17,000 of you loyal fans will pile into the stadium. Yall will fill the stadium eventually.........like when the Cardinals come to town

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5