H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
11/17/14 03:58 PM
Re: MIZZOU Football Fans

The original starting QB is out, which doesn't shock me as many times as that kid got hit the first 5-6 weeks. They lost to four ranked teams. I hope it becomes 5 next week. They also lost to Florida at home and barely got by a horrible South Carolina team in OT. Their new QB has played good, but they have no returning starters on the OL or DL. They are a young team, and give them 3 years of starts.....and they should be experienced and competitive. A&M had a great experienced OL with a possible top 10 OT pick, and we got to their QB several times or forced him to throw early. I think our experienced DL wears down those true freshman. Old Piss got 7 sacks against them and their original QB was running for his life like he was all season.

Mizzou has the 4th best scoring D in the SEC. Bama & Old Piss gave Worley problems all game. I think our D does the same thing. They will be pass first, but their QB can run and they have a decent RB. Nothing like Chubb from the Dawgs. That kid is a damn beast. Auburn is glad that game is over. Chubbs made them look silly, and will continue to do that over the next few years.

I think our D holds strong. The damn penalties need to stop. That killed several drives and cost us lots of momentum.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5