last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
11/23/14 01:02 PM
Re: MIZZOU Football Fans

I'm thinking every scoring drive had zero penalties. The latest TV antic is to kill the crowd noise but I am assuming the 95,000 people came into play with all the false starts.

So on offense I saw 2 things, Mauk was again not on his passing game and then we had all the penalties to stop momentum time and again.

And Hansbrough might be banged up from last week?

The defense did not disappoint. 53 yards rushing?? And to hold them under 300 yards total? It's a shame, but Golden is gone next year, what a game. And fun watching the 300lb Vincent stuff the run time and again but then run down the 200lb Dobbs and smother him. This kids gotta be going on to the big show.

I like the fact the Hogs won big yesterday. And won easy. Sets this game up special. But don't tell me Ol' Miss wanted that game.

Don't wanna take a thing away from them Hogs.....they are on fire....and MoMo is on notice the fork ups won't fly......(right Matty??) but IMO Ol' Miss really did look like Ol' Piss.

Actually, I wish we were going down to the pen to play 'em Friday. soooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Brang it!! Right Haus?? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5