H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
11/29/14 02:58 AM
Re: MIZZOU Football Fans

Mizzou cut their penalties in half today from the previous 4-5 games. I don't think I would call the first 3 quarters domination by Arkansas. Our O had 424 yards of total offense. The first half was a defensive game on both side. Arkansas had 134 total yards in the first half. A short field from a turnover set up one score. Their first drive was solid without a doubt. After that they were flat because of our badass D.

Mizzou offense came around because we wore them down. Our D allowed our O to stay on the field and find some momentum. Arkansas O line is the biggest in the SEC. We didn't get the normal sack happy game, but I didn't expect that with Arkansas being a run dominate team. Mizzou D held them to 155 yards of rushing. Arkansas coukdnt run the ball great, so they were forced to pass the ball.

Mizzou looked good late in the game once again. This is Mizzou's 5th divisional title in 8 years and another 10 win season for Gary P. Not to bad for a team picked to finish 4th. Arkansas was supposed to beat us. So was South Carolina, A&M, Tennessee, & Florida. Alabama I'm sure is supposed to crush us..........yet Saban won't want to play a hot tiger team.

Mizzou scored more points on Arkansas than Alabama, LSWho, and Old Piss combined. So much for those big bad SEC West teams. But that's none of my business. . The reaction from everyone is Mizzou sucks and are overrated, but are luckier than hell, and we don't belong in the Title Game. So be it. Looks like it only took 3 years to be hated in the SEC. I know NO ONE expected that. : no:

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5