H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
12/03/14 12:20 AM
Re: MIZZOU Football Fans

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

Mel said:
Hmmm..........................as I recall, MU and TA&M came out of the Big 12. MU couldn't even win the conference championship there. I wouldn't be so hasty to put the Big 12 down. Just saying..........

That's true. We never did take the conference.

But the B12 losing Missouri and A&M was a big loss for them, IMO. On top of CO and the Nubs.

For me, as a fan, can't believe how much better the football is for us in the SEC.

I absolutely hated the biased operation of the Twelve.

I'll let the rankings determine who the better conference is.

But dog, I don't see any true 100% non "southern" team joining the SEC ever. MoMo barely qualified.

And IMO, looking at the current Champ standings, TCU is barely in front of Baylor. This weekend, TCU plays Iowa State, Baylor plays K State. If both win, I expect Baylor to jump ahead and get in on strength of schedule. That would be logical, any way.

For the weekend, Oregon is vulnerable for sure to the pesky AZ team.

And I look for Fla State and the Tide to lose.

You heard it here first.

Oklahoma isn't a "southern state" or a Yankee state, but the views of their population match up with the views of the deep south for the most part. They vote Red year in and out. Their state is full of rednecks. Oklahoma brings another college powerhouse to the SEC, which is what they are looking for. OSU follows OU and the SEC gets their 16 teams from the "south" NO Texas school is getting in, because they hate the Texas attitude that comes with any school from Texas.

Good to see the playoff committee screwing over Mizzou. Jumping one spot to 16. Old Piss has 3 losses, while getting killed by Arkansas...yet jumped 7 spots by beating Piss State. 3 loss UCLA ahead of Mizzou also. A Mizzou win on Saturday will keep the SEC out of the Title game....something the rest of the Power 5 conferences have been waiting for almost a decade to happen. Funny how MU is ranked higher in the regular polls, but is still 2-3 points behind in the playoff deal. They know that a #12 or #13 Mizzou beating Bama, we could jump 8-9 spots to #4 especially if #19 beat Old Piss jumped 7 spots by beat #4 Piss State. An 8-9 point jump would be easy if you beat the #1 team in the land. Baylor lost to a West Virginia team that has 5 losses, and almost got beat this past weekend against TT....yet that still has them in the top 10.

You have 3 Big 12 people, 3 Pac12 people, and a Big 10 guy on the Committee. Yes the SEC has 2 people on the committee, but the Big12, Pac12 and Big 10 would love to see the SEC on the outside looking in. If Bama loses they get their wish.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5