last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
12/31/14 12:50 PM
Re: 2014-2015 Saint Louis Blues

So we ride with 3 goalies until Schwartz comes back in a month?? Then what? This isn't just hedging your bets.....this is more "I don't know wtf to do".

When I think about the Blues and goalies over the past 25 years I think about oil and water.

As for the rest of their problems I am not sure what I am seeing. One night it's bad tending, the next it's horrible passing/transition play, next it's an open door at the blue line...........there's so much going wrong so often you would pretty much have to consider nuking the STC to be sure you got it fixed.

It's always about the players but can't tell me Hitchcock can go on with business as usual. It's nearly January now and yeah there's still plenty of time but soon Captain Kangaroo better have something worked out beyond "buying into the system" that's failing out there on a regular basis.

I must say with my "New Blue Philosophy" much of this has been pretty easy to handle this year. It's kinda like Hitch's "system"......you gotta buy in.......that the only thing that matters is winning playoff hockey.

The rest of it is all foreplay. And as Bubba said the other day, "who the fork but me really needs foreplay?"

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5