sptsman
(member)
01/02/15 05:01 PM
Re: 2014 Play Off Bound SAINT LOUIS RAMS.........

I am waiting with anticipation...

The only thing I will add is this: While it seems contrary to my rant above, I do think this team needs to stick with Fisher at least a year or two more. As much I am clearly the most intelligent and knowledgeable person on this board, I can admit that Fisher probably knows a little more about football than me. A little. He may just have some plan that turns this disaster around. Clearly he is better than the last few coaches we had (sort of being the tallest midget or the smartest kid in the dumb class) and this team needs some stability. You can't switch coaches and GM's every year or two and expect success.

Here's how it can turn around. Bradford comes back and competes with a veteran QB and maybe even a rookie. Either the rookie or the veteran surprises us or Bradford stays healthy and plays up to his potential. Then they hit on a few draft picks and pick up a few FA's that can fill holes. As long as they make that O-line the #1 priority and a WR #2 they have a prayer. Not much hope of anything, if they can't build an offense that can score. Having a great defense in the NFL means holding teams to less than 15-20 points a game. What good is that if you can't score 15-20 points against good teams?

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5