sptsman
(member)
01/23/15 04:24 PM
Re: 2014-2015 Saint Louis Blues

Quote:

griffin said:
...and surely you also realize that both Schwartz and Tarasenko are averaging a point a game, right? (Tarasenko 1.02 and Schgwartz .95 ppg)

Again, I concede. You just keep blowing me out of the water with these stats. First I have to concede that any sane person would want he guy that is 38th in points over the guy that is 9th. As if that wasn't enough humiliation, I now have to admit that a guy scoring 1.02 points per game is clearly inferior to the guy scoring .95 ppg. Oh the humiliation!!

Maybe you should just stop posting stats. I can't take it any more...

Quote:

griffin said:Again, Tarasenko needs Schwartz, not the other way around. Schwartz elevates everyone's game, no matter who he plays with. Not so for Tarasenko....no matter how good his hands are.

OK, just so I am clear in my concession speech... As long as Schwartz is on the ice and skating really hard, most players in Tarasenko's position would have the same or similar success. And without Schwartz on the ice, skating really hard all the time, Tarasenko is just another average player? Or as you put it, Tarasenko needs Schwartz but Schwartz does not need Tarasenko. I think I got it now...

Please tell me you're just trolling...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5