griffin said:
Quote:

IIFID said:
Quote:

griffin said:
Wow!!!!

If we just had Ryan Miller.

griffin

I believe the "Beating a dead horse smilie" was created with Griffin specifically in mind.. jes sayin'..

'Tis true.......I'm never going to get over breaking up what was one of the best goalie tandems in hockey at the time for a washed up head case....and the fawning by these idiots over it.

No, I don't think Halak was a #1.....but even then Elliot sure as hell was. That trade was an abortion....and we got dick for Halak.

The Blues and their fans are retards when it comes to goalies. Uh......just a reminder.....we had Bishop too.

griffin

You think if we had kept the headcase we would have done something in the playoffs last year?? Right.

Yeah it was not a great trade. BFD. EXCEPT half of it was. He dumped Halak. DA did get that right. Hell of a silver lining if you ask me.

And as far as this great tandem of yours goes, funny but A) in 4 years it never got us jack sh1t and B) so far Elliott has NEVER played better for a more sustained period of time since the midget left town.

In fact I'll put money on it Ell's is the happiest guy in town that he's gone. 'Splain that.

No wait. Forget about that. I'll just wait for your next regularly scheduled tirade on trading Halak.

bwaaaaaaaaa

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5