sptsman
(member)
03/13/15 11:23 AM
Re: 2014-2015 Saint Louis Blues

Well, for you soccer haters that decry a 0-0 tie, all I can say is WTF!! Just like a good match on the pitch that ends in a 0-0 tie, that game last night was about as good as you are going to watch for one that had no goals. The Blues and Flyers were both solid. Both goalies were solid but Elliott was there when he needed to be in the shootout (Mason actually had to be a little better in the game). Let's hope that play in the nets continues...

I awoke to seeing 6 teams tied for 1st in the NHL, with 91 point each. Only the Rangers have played less games than the Blues. Another interesting and encouraging stat was the OT losses. All of the other 5 teams have 7 OT losses. The Blues only have 5.

I was disappointed they didn't give Jackman or Pietrangleo one of the three stars. That was one of the best efforts I've seen in while by the Blues Defense. Not just defending either. They were solid in transition.

Would love to see this type of solid hockey the rest of the way. Maybe with a few more goals...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5