last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
04/01/15 01:20 AM
Re: 2014-2015 Saint Louis Blues

The last 3 post seasons this team has basically tightened up down the stretch and become a bunch of individuals.

Season 4 seems familiar.

Mediocre goal tending.

We can't score in the first period.

When we do score, we get doubled down by the other team almost immediately.

The odd man rushes are a sure sign of dumb individual and selfish or straight up lazy play.

I mean everybody floated last night. Well, aside Reaves and Ott.

If they don't get back to a team game and get their hands dirty it's over. There's still time to turn it around. I'd make the changes and play guys MORE who know there role and if nothing else work hard at it like Porter, Bortuzzo, Ott, new guy Michalek, Reaves. AND SIT SOME PEOPLE. It may not be enough by itself but Hitchcock needs to change his way of business if he wants to change this teams mindset in the next 2 weeks.

I've said all season I ain't falling hard for this team again. It's there for them if they want it, but these knuckleheads have to first get past themselves and their own damn demons.

If Senko is not out more than a few games and Steener gets back on the ice I still like their chances. Stop the shots, put up some W's and end the forkin nonsense that's going on out there lately.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5