dabsAdministrator
()
04/25/15 10:54 PM
Re: Royals bet thread

Thanks.....but from the looks of it you all don't have a hockey team either They kind of remind me of the Chiefs.....always out in the first round of playoffs.

Time will tell if we have a baseball team or not....when your back is against the wall you either cave like has been done for numerous years....and not be respected by the rest of the country - or you come out swinging like you have something to prove....and not be respected by the rest of the country.

Do I agree with Venturas antics.....nope. But the kid has got talent.

Not going to get into an Internet debate about how many times one team has been hit in comparison to others or that kind of thing....but, if pitcher X for St. Louis hit a player after a pitcher for the team they were playing hit Molena two innings prior and pitcher X got ejected but the opponent pitcher had not been ejected or even warned....then Matheny couldn't even get one step out of the dugout to question it without being tossed you St Louians would be madder than when Albert left you

They are winning....which is being overshadowed, possibly by design by the talking heads who said they wouldn't, so I guess we will just see what they can do in the next few weeks with a very limited roster as many of them will be watching from the penalty box.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5