sptsman
(member)
08/03/15 06:21 PM
Re: 2015 Cardinals

Quote:

IIFID said:
Yep hitting somebody with a changeup really means you're going after them..
So I guess if the Cards were playing a team of power hitters their pitchers don't throw inside?? Dude did you ever even play? If you got somebody who's diving in on you you pitch inside. A pitcher can't win only throwing to half the plate. Hell I learned that in CYC league..

Please... Save that nonsense for the people that don't have a clue, like 3/4 of the fans in KC that will defend this stupidity and embrace Cueto. For the rest of the baseball people in the world, this is bush league stuff.

And yes, I have been playing, coaching, umping and watching baseball for the better part of 45 years. I never claimed to be some all-knowing baseball guru but I know a collection of A-holes when I see them on the field and in the dugout. Not sure who will take the crown over there for the biggest A-hole but Cueto is going to have his work cut out for him if he wants to wrestle that title away from Yost or Volquez.

One trip to a World Series in 30 years and this group thinks they're God's gift to baseball. I can't wait until one of these brave pitchers plunks the wrong guy and either gets their arse kicked or better yet, gets someone like Cain or Hosmer drilled and put on the DL. It's a dangerous game this cork bunch is playing...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5