H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
08/28/15 02:59 AM
Re: 2015 Cardinals

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Garcia gets the ball in game 3 at best. Wacha gets the nod for game one. Lackey in 2. I'll take Martinez in game 3 over Garcia

Garcia ain't forkin around this year dawg. He is not the Jaime of old. If he had run production he'd have a record far more indicative of how well he's pitched.

It's all good. I think Matheney will work the odds on matchups and like Wu said maybe some home-away percentages.

I know he'll be looking at Garcia's era and ground outs if he can keep this up.

Martinez isn't playing either. 12-6 Looking at 13-6 3 losses he gave up 2ER, 1ER, and 1ER He also had 4 games where he gave up 2 runs of less and didn't get the win, but the Cards got the win. He could easily be a 20 game winner by now with better run support.

Garcia has been pitching lights out all year long as well and not getting run support. Hell, Lynn had several games with no run support, but I think he is out come playoff time. He would be a great guy to have in the bullpen. Its all about home away matchups like you said and day or night game. Either way.......I'd put our 4 starters up against anyone at anytime. Or throw Lynn in there for a 5th. His ERA is sub 3 also.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5