H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
09/22/15 07:32 PM
Re: Royals bet thread

Quote:

IIFID said:
I mean he's no Brandon Moss but he's trying..

Brandon Moss is batting .265 in September, and only 4 HR's since he has been to STL.....which I realize isn't a whole lot.........considering batters are batting like .785 against Queto in his last 6 starts. Granted he finally pitched past 6 innings and didn't get the win in his last start, while not getting knocked around for 10+ hits, 3-4 Dingers, and a fist full of rbi's. Good for him. I just figured since the Queto pick up was the final puzzle piece that would bring a championship to KC, while looking like Kyle Loshe the last few weeks.......one might have concerns.

Cardinals are paying Moss $2.379 Million for the remainder of the season.

Royals have to pay Queto $3.88 Million for the remainder of the season.

Moss has won 3 games with his bat for STL. Queto has gone 2-6 in 10 games started.....and KC lost the other 2 games he started.....so that would be 2-8 in Queto's games he has started for KC. I'll let you smart West side boys do the math on wins/losses and the salary being paid.

It could be worse. You could be paying someone $7.5 million a year to play second base and bat .220 with 2 HR's on the season......oh wait...you already are.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5