last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
09/25/15 09:50 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

IIFID said:
The Blues have been compared to the Cubs (IMHO rightfully so) due to the history of each teams playoff ineptness. The angst of the Cubbie fans and their many attempts to remove the "curse" are well documented.
So, my question is.. Is trading Oshie the Blues version of sacrificing a goat?

Naw, it was just a matter of getting rid of a guy who fell down about as much as he stayed on his feet and thought he was bigger than then coach.

We can agree on that at least.

Elliott fell down bad last March. His SP went to hell. I mean in a NY minute. Hitch gave the shot to Allen and never really gave Ell's another shot to get his job back.

It WAS a huge mistake to go with Allen in post season. Hitch should have gone back to Ell's with 3 or 4 games but he never did. But forkin Elloitt needs to help himself out at the same time. Jesus what is it with these goalies and the Blues.

Heard Hitch just today "If someone wants to grab the job this October I am prepared to give it to him" (paraphrase)
So here we go again. Forkin October does NOT define this season!!!

Griffin you said you went to the game the other night just curious if Fabbri played and if he did what did he look like? Can he make this roster? From what I have seen of him if he is ready we need some of that.

I like the move getting rid of Oshie. Pretty sure he is a hugely self centered player, and he didn't do his mates much good with that crap and the whining and once his play fell down there was nothing left for him here. I am certain Hitchcock is happy to be rid of him.

So Oshie gone = good. Play reckless = good.

Win the Stanley Cup = Holy Chit Good.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5