09/28/15 12:45 PM
Re: 2015 Saint Louis Rams......

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

sptsman said:
Steelers - 34
Rams - 6

The Rams have two problems this weekend, offense and defense...

Well.........they certainly had those problems week #2.

If they play like they played week 1?

That glass is half full mister! bwaaaaaaaa

Welp, I had the 6 correct. And if Big Ben would not have had his knee smashed, the 34 would not have been far off.

Where can I go to bet everything I own that the Rams will be 1-4, two weeks from now? This defense is very good but can't seem to bring it every game. Hard to see them stopping a good team two weeks in a row, much less three weeks in a row. They have proven to be inconsistent from week-to-week. Until they show they can play their best week-after-week, don't plan on seeing it. No need to discuss the offense. It is simply abysmal. After four years, 21 offensive draft picks, free agent signings to improve it and a hand picked O-Coordinator, the Rams are statistically the worst offense in the NFL. Thank you Jeff Fisher and Les Sneed!!

Glass half full? I wish I were that optimistic about the Rams. This team will be very lucky to finish 8-8. I now seriously wonder if Kroenke, Sneed and Fisher are working together to make it a smooth transition to LA. It is much easier with a losing team and empty dome. This team is certainly helping with that part...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5