H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
09/28/15 09:41 PM
Re: Mizzou 9-UConn 6---WTF?

16-5 As a starter. I just call it like it is. When your leading rusher on the team the last two games IS YOUR non option running Pocket QB, the ONLY TD scored by ANYONE running the ball FOR THE SEASON, 4 forking games in is Mauk, and the leading yards per carry rusher is Mauk........I'm guessing we have more damn issues at Running back that we do at QB. Until the Running back issued is solved, there is nothing to change at QB. Locke drives the field to get hung up out of field goal range or right on the verge of it. Hell Mauk seems to do just fine with that. Take Mauk out of the game and then Mizzou really would have no rushing game. Locke sure as hell isn't running the ball.

Locke isn't going in anytime soon, unless Mauk gets hurt. Until the Run game gets established, it doesn't matter who the fork you stick back there. Locke looks like a freshman out there. But hey, I'm all for sticking Locke in the mix this week against South Carolina. That way when he loses the game all you westside koolaid drinking dudes with the Drew Locke tattoo on your shoulder can piss and moan about who we should recruit to replace Locke.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5