H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
09/28/15 10:10 PM
Re: Royals bet thread

Quote:

dabs said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Since you are bringing folks out of retirement.......you might call George Brett & Saberhagen. From what I've seen, you need more help that a bad umpire. Hell.........dig up Dan Quisenberry. His arm might help you more than some of the folks yall have in the bullpen.

Meanwhile...you might want to go have a meeting with Rosenpuke about his implosion and Mathenys managing.

Statistically speaking....they sucked boner

I'll be happy to ship Rosenthal your direction. Have never been a big fan. Even with the blow up the last couple games his ERA in the BIG BOY League would still be 1/2 the ERA the Royals current closer has.

As far as Matheny is concerned, I'll let him do his thing. 4th year as a manager....4th year in the playoffs. 1st year, one game away from the WS. 2nd season 97 wins and a trip to the WS. Last year, another trip to the NLCS.......on the verge of his 3rd straight NL Central title, with the best record in baseball.........Nah, I won't second guess him. 3 Central titles would equal what the Royals have done in 31 years. The last time the Royals won 3 straight was the 70's and you ran off the Manager that did. AND we THANK YOU for doing so. Your loss is a fan favorite in STL.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5