10/05/15 01:02 PM
Re: Royals bet thread

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

dabs said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Since you are bringing folks out of retirement.......you might call George Brett & Saberhagen. From what I've seen, you need more help that a bad umpire. Hell.........dig up Dan Quisenberry. His arm might help you more than some of the folks yall have in the bullpen.

Meanwhile...you might want to go have a meeting with Rosenpuke about his implosion and Mathenys managing.

Statistically speaking....they sucked boner

I'll be happy to ship Rosenthal your direction. Have never been a big fan. Even with the blow up the last couple games his ERA in the BIG BOY League would still be 1/2 the ERA the Royals current closer has.

As far as Matheny is concerned, I'll let him do his thing. 4th year as a manager....4th year in the playoffs. 1st year, one game away from the WS. 2nd season 97 wins and a trip to the WS. Last year, another trip to the NLCS.......on the verge of his 3rd straight NL Central title, with the best record in baseball.........Nah, I won't second guess him. 3 Central titles would equal what the Royals have done in 31 years. The last time the Royals won 3 straight was the 70's and you ran off the Manager that did. AND we THANK YOU for doing so. Your loss is a fan favorite in STL.

Hey stats boy better check your numbers!
Our closer's name is Wade Davis and his ERA is 0.94 which is less than half of what Rosenthal's 2.10 ERA is.. just saying..

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5