sptsman
(member)
10/07/15 01:22 PM
Re: 2015 Saint Louis Rams......

Quote:

last_stand said:
Peacock and Blitz land Jack Taylors National Car Rental for a 160 million dollar naming rights deal on the new stadium .

On the eve of the owners meeting in NY today.

What these guys have accomplished in the last year is totally unreal. I have never seen anything like it in this town before. The unachievable is one big step away from being achieved.

I believe the guy with the bad wig is officially squirming in his seat this morning. I am not saying anything is a done deal but man has the landscape changed since the Inglewood Stadium was proposed by d1ckhead back in January.

I know to follow this ain't every body's cup of tea but it's been one crazy ride between the 3 teams and the 4 cities. The nfl has a big mess on their hands and we all know they are quite capable of forking up a wet dream.

I have to agree with your assessment of what they have accomplished in the last year or so. It has been impressive. I just can't mentally get over one thing: Guys worth $7+ billion almost always get their way. Even if the NFL does not approve the move, I can see him pulling an Al Davis and just moving the team and saying, "See ya in court..." The more likely scenario is he tells them this in advance and they pull whatever shenanigans they need to make it happen and stay out of court (where they lose either way).

I am leaning towards something going down that nobody predicts or sees happening. I can see the Taylors ending up as NFL owners somehow, someway... I can see Kroenke in LA with a team and ST. Louis with a team. I can also see this whole thing getting tabled for another year. Who knows?

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5