last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
10/07/15 04:31 PM
Re: 2015 Saint Louis Rams......

Well it's been 10 months of unpredictable so no reason to expect anything different when the dust settles.

The last real barrier I can see is the Board of alderman vote. If those goofs don't sign off on this deal there is no hope for this city. A 1 billion dollar project the city gets for 15 cents on the dollar, and most all of that 15 cents is paid by out of towners via hotel and car rental taxes.

Shad Kahn with a tweet yesterday: "Maybe there's a plan C we should consider....."

I don't think Taylor is on the potential owner list but if you are worth 15 billion he's not off any list for any thing.

Peacock is said to have 2 owner groups somewhat positioned if in fact d1ckhead wants to bail.

As for d1ckheads wealth and power, it's real for sure, but he's in a group of fellow egomaniacs who just might have their own ideas. No one likes him other than the clown in Texas. He's basically been estranged from league stuff like he is with everything else in his life. Spanos is liked and apparently, Spanos cannot stand the mf'er.

Who knows. I just know how far this little 'ol town has come to counter d1ckhead and Tinsel Town. It is dam impressive.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5