10/08/15 10:31 PM
Re: 2015 Cardinals

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
Cubs are like 46-15 since the All star break or thereabouts.

The only way we win this series imo is to harkin back to the days of pitching and TIMELY hitting.

And if Madden puts his hitters in the lineup we need to expose that very defense.

Actually they are 50-25 since the All star break. STL is 44-29 Its not like the Cubs were way better than a beat up STL since the break. Cubs were hot down the stretch

STL is 55-26 at home.......a .679 winning percentage. Cubs are 48-23 on the road. A .593%

Whoever has timely hitting and good pitching........isn't that who typically wins games. hell I'll go one better.........I bet if the Cardinals score more runs each night that the Cubs, that STL wins the series. Thanks for you insight LS. Who would have thought that timely hitting and great pitching would lead to winning games.

Surprised you even read it, I thought you and griffin would be too busy trying to figure out how the phambino made the roster.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is he a "big boy" now? bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pham made the roster because Adams wasn't good enough to go. A healthier hitting Adams leave Pham cooking burgers with Bourjos this weekend.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5