Quote:

MissBudweiser said:
Quote:

IIFID said:
Quote:

MissBudweiser said:
Quote:

dabs said:
I don't think he left him in long enough.

Where was the defense, huh?

Looked like my 5th Grade production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown."

"I got it!"

"No, you take it!"

"No! YOU take it!"

They had to come around in the last series, too.

They ruined a perfectly good penis when the put ears on Bautista.

After the game on Saturday in his post game interview the Douche Bautista threw his second baseman under the bus claiming he could have caught it but was called off. Any one who has played knows that is the outfielders play. What an azzhat!

A funny thing as well is that after the Jays went up 3 - 0 on Saturday Bautista was flashing with his fingers "3 - 0" to the Royals fans in right field. OOPS Jose, maybe should wait until you win! Or maybe wait until you actually get a hit in the series! Douche is still an OFER for the ALCS...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Him and Donaldson

Well. You could try, but he probably isn't going to let you near him on his birthday.

For all the narcissistic rants in here for years, and years and years, now y'all can't handle a little swagger? He'd fit right in here, ears and all. Now y'all are boo-hooing about an overpaid athlete waving his finger?

When y'all decide Ted Cruz hasn't got a star-spangled bone in his body, let me know. We'll send his Cuban-Canadian birth certificate by FedEx, via Princeton.

Don't fret Miss B. These guys can find a way to cheer on a scumbag who kicked a guy in the head when he was on the ground, ended his baseball career, and then ran away as fast as he could.

I don't think Bautista could top that one.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5