(the one who never tires)
10/20/15 06:42 PM
Royals Bet Thread

Quote:

wuchang said:
Quote:

dabs said:
Well - here we go again.....

Might as well....none of these no hunting forkers is talking about opening day or if they have water to hunt or if there is food in the bottoms because of all the high water this year

I expect Dog to start whacking ducks in Texas or Oklahoma where there are no green cards

back to Missouri

duck hunting---been there done that got the t shirt and all the other stuff--ok--old news
Cardinal fan-- been there done that got the t shirt and all the other stuff--ok--old news

Cards knocked out of the playoffs fact-- reasons why will be debated even after the next season starts

Cueto a douche-- fact-- will be pointed out anytime his name is mentioned
Bautista a prick-- fact-- see Cueto for standard response as to future references

Sorry the Royals lost but you are still up in the series--
if that is an excuse---well....you know how us arrogant Cardinal fans are

Obviously, I need to go shoot a duck or just shut this dump down--right now it is a toss up

I've gotten about a dozen calls from landowners in the last two weeks telling me the haven't seen that many ducks on their playa lakes in years. Weeds are ass deep on a tall Indian. Playa lakes are full of water and 1-4" of water coming in the next couple days. I do really hate myself right now.

Oklahoma is looking decent. "HomeofToto" looks good. Tickets booked for Washington State, Florida, & still working on Idaho/Oregon plane tickets. Trip planned to see Mikey in Iowa and taking a trip to see Mongo in MN to do some hunting go there. Life is very good. I didn't realize they still let y'all duck hunt in MO. I guess they do let you draw daily and sign up online for chance to hunt......if you call that hunting.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5