H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
10/22/15 01:05 AM
Re: Royals bet thread

Next year the Cards will be in the playoffs, for the 6th straight season. 4 trips in the past 12 seasons to the World Series. It was 29 long frustrating years between the Royals WS apperances. You act like its a regular thing for KC......I know, I know.....2 straight ALCS runs, and maybe 2 straight WS trips. New Money acts like its routine. Get back to me when you make the ALCS 4 straight trips.

Speaking of next years chances......... Your #1 starter will be in free agency, your closer won't be pitching all year due to Tommy John Surgery, A starter won't be back from Tommy John either, Gordon is GONE, Rios will be released Zobrist might stay but don't bet the house on it.

$72 million in commitments, and 7 players in Arbitration....which will put yall close to $100 million on payroll without two outfielders, short a reliever, & missing a couple starters minimum. $100 million payroll and 9 players short of a full team. $113 million dollar payroll on opening day this year. Mr. Wal-Mart won't be spending big money or much of that playoff money they just made on big contracts, so where does one get 9 good players for $13-20 million. Those owners aren't going much higher than $120 million for next year. You just traded your 2 best pitching prospects. Your best OF prospects were in Single A this season.

I guess we get to see how deep the Royals are and how creative they get with so many players gone from this year to the 2016 season.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5