wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
10/25/15 01:21 AM
Re: Royals bet thread

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

dabs said:
I still love you Suze....the basement is open whenever you are in town

Lovers gonna love....haters gonna hate....and the tweeners will always be somewhere in between. What matters most is the World will be watching KC come Tuesday night with home field advantage.

Like them or don't like them either way you have to give props to the Blue Jays for a damn good series. There were games where they beat up on the Royals, games where the Royals beat up on them and games that were back and forth like last night. Goins was a vacuum all series for them at 2nd - Pillar was solid at center and Revere made one of the best catches of the year in left to take away an extra base hit/rbi from Perez last night. Bautista was seeing the ball last night, that is for sure.....but no you all can go back to Canada!!

Happy Saturday to all of you lovely Cafer's

Please Dabs. There was one good baseball game the rest were yawners. And the Jays tanked.

I think the Royals have a really good team. I like the fact they play good D, always have had a love for that aspect of the game and I like to see teams with Good D and speed do well. It's a shame they fork it all up with the DH.

But mainly I take nothing away from the Royals.

But I'll be rooting for the Mets.

Not easy to do, they are NY dwellers and usually that's all it takes. But the DH is a joke so I don't want to root for a team that uses it. Then Cueto sucks and fork him all the way to hell and lastly I did not need it for this but that home run call going your way was ridiculous. Just having a fan that forking dumb alone should have canceled that sucker.

So, basically, I hope the team that plays real baseball for 162 games wins.

Looks like Ragnar woke up

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5