(the one who never tires)
10/26/15 10:37 PM
Re: Royals bet thread

Quote:

Mac said:
"
Re: Royals bet thread [Re: last_stand]
#249695 - 08/19/15 05:18 PM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply

I agree Tim that Zobrist is a big deal. K. Morales has been a surprise and a model DH.

As for Gordo heading to greener pastures, that would absolutely "gut" a stadium full of Midwestern fans. But not sayin' he couldn't or won't. When is his contract up?

Cueto won't last long. He'll help the Royals take the Series and he'll be down the road.

So I am sayin' the Royals are 50:50 odds to return to the WS."

Just wanted to remind you Royals haters and non-believers of my above post.

Looks like I shoulda pressed for some takers....but seeing the Royals back is what I'd hoped!!!

Prepare to be gutted then. Gordon's contract has a player option for 2016. Why play in KC for $12.5 million when the open market will pay way more. KC will hope for the hometown discount, but those days are over. At $100 million without 2 outfielders and 7 more players, KC ownership will have to dig deep, which is something they have never done. Until KC puts a tons of asses in the seats, in a 3rd or 4th place year, they won't spend the money year in and out for no return.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5