H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
11/03/15 03:15 PM
Re: Royals bet thread

Joe Buck was busy blowing the Royals bullpen, the Moose, and plenty of other things all Royals during the WS. Unlike most of the Royals fans who muted the games, I listened to him while painting or carving. He seemed to call it pretty much right down the middle being a Homer for both teams. You won't hear many Royals fan mention that....but hey, the article I've been reading the past couple days keep saying they are the new bestest Greatest fans of baseball, and how the Royals are now the team to model a franchise after. All 1.9 Million of them who showed up last year to watch a WS bound team and the new extra 700,000 who showed up this year to watch them......I get the people who are happy, but until the franchise shows up in the playoffs for the next 5-6 years and keeps close to 3 million people in the seats, don't piss down my neck and tell me its raining. No matter who won, they would be the next best thing.

Hell, there was a discussion on MLB contemplating if the Royals are the new Baseball dynasty. A dynasty!!!!!!! BWahahahhahahhahahhahhahahahahahahhahaaaaahhahaaaaaaa You can't make this chit up.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5