H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
11/05/15 04:56 PM
Re: Royals bet thread

Quote:

Mel said:
You know, I seem to remember when Pujols was supposedly the greatest thing since sliced bread. When anyone dared to say anything bad about him Dog and others jumped in the middle of them with all the stats, BA, and the like trying to beat them down. THEN, when he left to go west for more money he suddenly became a POS. Talk about bandwagon jumpers and "new money" all you want. What it really is is that you can't stand to see anyone else do well.

Last 30 years, StL has been in the series 7 time and won 3. Royals have been there 3 times and won 2. I was pulling for both teams to do well but I guess all that StL koolade leaves no room for anyone else. Put that stat percentage in your pipe and smoke it.

Bye now.........

Pujols was dog piled on for being a hypocrite. He said he didn't care about money and only cared about championships and rings mang. In the end, he left for money. You can't say one thing year after year after year, after year....and then suddenly do the opposite and take the money. STL fans don't like or need players like that. Had Pujols simply said he will go where he is paid the most money, then he wouldn't have taken a beatdown.

I guess your stat counting only proves KC folks aren't real good with stats. STL has only been in the WS 6 times in the last 30 years, with 2 wins. The exact number of wins as KC. The only difference between old money and new money, 50% of our seasons in the last 30 years have been playoff seasons. 12 trips were to the NLCS. Old money has averaged about 3 million fans a year during that 30 year span. New money has averaged about 1.6 million a year.

2 good years in a 30 year span. No wonder the Dynasty talk is being brought up.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5