HAUS
(member for now)
11/16/15 03:36 PM
Re: 2015 Saint Louis Rams......

I didn't watch the Rams game & haven't watched them play at all this year, so I can't really comment on the o-line, but...

after watching Denver all year and their horrible o-line, you have to give it a big look.

folks will argue, but is Tom Brady REALLY a great QB or is he a by-product of a great system and great o-line???

Think back to the year the Chefs busted up his leg. Who replaced him? Cassel did and he went on to win a chitload of games that year. He was the next coming of Jesus, behind Brady. So much so, that KC dropped a chitload of coin on the guy cause he looked so great in New England.

Now he's been thru 3-4 teams, playing backup for Dallas and still looks like chit. Why? Cause he wasn't that good to begin with.

So back to the o-line deal, if a system has a great o-line that protects the qb and can also run the ball, hell, you two old farts could qb for New England..

I still say brady is a by-product. You put him on another team with no running game & chitty pass blocking, he'll look like dog chit. yes he has talent, but...

How is STL's running game?? Non-existant??

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5