last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
12/14/15 02:06 PM
Re: 2016 STL Cardinals

If that interview is their real plan and not some kind of ruse to get another big bat for a position player then good luck with that Mo. I am skeptical because it makes little sense.

How is it if you are willing to spend 200 million on one of two players and then since you don't get either you shut down your big FA money? When in fact you need it more than ever? When your franchise is the most profitable in all of baseball?

And I'm not talking for the sake of it. This team needs to make some moves for more power and more pitching. There are still a FEW viable guys out there. Buerhle would be a good addition. But how about Gordon? Holiday should not be in left field, he gets hurt all the time and he is terrible with his defense. Put him at first base and bring a Gordon on the team.

Cards barely played 500 ball after the all star break. We all saw the post season. So take that team and add another year of wear and lose 3 key players and hope for the best? That's plan B??

As for the cubs, not sure how you could be set up any better. And they are not done yet either. Hope it all blows up cause so far that appears to be Mo's plan.

And don't forget the Pirates. I guess they have to blow up too.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5