sptsman
(member)
12/30/15 01:23 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

After watching last night's 3rd period meltdown and Sunday's no-show in Dallas, I have to wonder about the make-up of this team. Very odd how they can play so well and dominate a game so decisively, then turn around and be almost non-existent in the next period of the very same game. I don't ever recall seeing a team look so good and so bad in the same game, so many times. Consistency seems to be an issue with this bunch. But it is only December...

Allen is clearly the real deal. Not sure if he was just brought up too soon or just needed the seasoning/experience he got to become a top-tier keeper. If he can show this level of play in the playoffs, we may just have a real, top-tier netminder. But that is a HUGE "if". That Bluenote seems to have a kryptonite effect on goalies in STL.

Disappointed to see Berglund skating again. That means he'll soon be on the ice. Unless he's had a heart transplant, I can't think of one guy I'd remove from the line-up to insert in his place. I hope he proves me wrong but he is the biggest waste of skill, size and talent in the history of the Blues.

Go Blues!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5