IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
01/05/16 03:15 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

DADAKOTA said:
Allen might amount to something if he can stop giving up a terrible goal each game.

Agreed. Elliott did the same last night. I didn't see the 2nd goal but the 1st was just a weak goal that I'm sure he would like to have back. I didn't see the 2nd because I had some chores to do before bed. The wife asked why I wasn't going to watch the end of the game and I told her I'd already seen it. After watching the 2nd period decline, I figured the 3rd period would follow the same script as many of the recent games. I got up the morning to see they didn't score in the 3rd period, gave up a goal then lost in OT. It was easy to see coming and I didn't want to watch it...

This team has a serious leadership issue amongst the players. Until that is dealt with in some manner, your going to see this again and again. Soon we'll have dissent and finger pointing. I hope Hitchcock and Armstrong can get this figured out ASAP. Backes would not be the first Captain to ever be traded...

I thought it was all Oshie's fault? At least that is what several folks on here said??

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5