sptsman
(member)
01/06/16 01:23 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

IIFID said:

I thought it was all Oshie's fault? At least that is what several folks on here said??

You thought who said what was Oshie's fault?

Spit it out man.

Most people that follow the Blues thought Oshie was a problem and I was one of them. He openly criticized the Coach and vanished in the big games and spotlight. He was traded and it has proven to be the right move. I don't recall anyone claiming everything was his fault.

I have only one criticism of the way Hitch is handling things (other than the ongoing "C" on Backes). He has a real talent in Robby Fabbri and until recently left him mired on the #4 line. Forget all of that old school code and how he has to learn to be a pro and earn his stripes, blah, blah, blah... Put the kid on a line with some legit scorers and he'll produce. He's got the highest shooting % on the team and you have to be a moron not to see he has special talent. When Schwartz comes back, you'll have at least 4 or 5 guys with 20-30 goal per year talent.

Let's hope this road trip brings out some team unity and some better play for an entire 60 mins...

Go Blue!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5