last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
02/15/16 07:17 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

On the goaltending issue, there are plenty of people claiming the job is Allens when he gets back. This is crazy talk but I don't trust Hitch to make the right call come April. And dad burn it that's one friggen thing he needs to get right this time. If he cools Elliott off at this point trying to get Allen right I'm gonna put 150 lbs on and go down there and sumo wrestle the forker down. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Play makers? We got play makers. We got over play makers. We need FINISHERS.

Other than Chicago and LA and Dallas, the rest of the west is having their troubles scoring as well. It's not an insurmountable problem, it's a matter of picking up 1/2 goal a game to close out and then maintain in the playoffs. If Tending stays solid, a guy like Schwartz lighting up and getting the rest of the team sparked up to score a few more goals here and there and getting Senko back on track is all we need.

Panthers and Lightening were like 15-2 on home ice since January one. I find it hard to complain about 2 wins and 7 goals down there.

IF PLAYED RIGHT BY HITCH, this team has one issue to work on that I can see. A big one, but just ONE.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5