Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

dabs said:
Now playing the part of Jeky........or is it Hyde?

I will just cut & paste this over and over until you get it:

As of today, he has shown a propensity for good and even great play in he regular season and to go David Backes on us in the playoffs. No doubt he as the ability. The question is whether or not he can show up in the playoffs...

Besides, I don't think anyone sees the goaltending as the Blues #1 issue, going into the playoff...

Nobody has ever given him the full reigns in the playoff with the current team.....its' never happened. But there is NO doubt he is the best goalie in hockey right now. To not let him have it would be a monumental mistake.

Dude, did you hit your head? Nobody has had the the full reigns, in the playoffs, with the current team because, well, it is the current team. But even you have to admit he has not stepped up when he had a chance in the playoffs. Blame it on injury, blame it on Backes, blame it on el Nino, blame it on whatever you want. The reality is that he played in the playoffs and did not do so well. Period.

As far as the upcoming playoffs, I don't give two flyin' forks who they play in the nets. As long as they hold their own... If Allen comes back and plays like he did when he got hurt, they will have a tough decision to make. You could make an argument either way... Right now it seems like Elliott would be the smart choice but you just never know how the rest of the season will go... And can you just ignore his past playoff flops?

THERE!!! That's EXACTLY it!! You couldn't make this up. There is NO QUESTION who is the #1 goalie on this team right now......why in the holy fork would anyone even think to create a controversy.....it affects the goalie and it affects the team. You forkers learned NOTHING from your goalie savior 2 years ago......NOTHING!!!

You could be Hitchcock's assistant.

As of today, he has shown a propensity for good and even great play in he regular season and to go David Backes on us in the playoffs. No doubt he as the ability. The question is whether or not he can show up in the playoffs...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5