griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
02/18/16 09:53 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

last_stand said:
He is what he is. Right now, as griffin said, he is the clear number 1. No question. And Allens game was falling off prior to his injury anyway.

Now, whether Hitchcock knows this is another story, so "end of story" is how Hitch writes it. IMO, he forked it up last season and went with the rookie.....and I do not trust his judgement one bit this season either.

This team will win if it doesn't fork up what it has going for it and scores just a reasonable amount of goals. It's all about scoring goals.

Now wait a minute......you guys are always going on and on about how it's the GOALIE (and so defense) in the playoffs....and I agree. In the playoffs it's NOT necessarily about scoring goals......lots of one goal games there.

The fact is, this team doesn't score a lot. But they don't give up many goals either.....they are right near the top in league GAA. That's a good thing for a playoff run.

I agree about Hitchcock.....I think he's a great coach....but he could fork up a wet dream managing goalies. IF he doesn't fork this up, he's got something really good going with Elliott and how the team plays in front of him. BUT......like you, he scares me and I don't trust him not to throw a wrench in the deal.

On another note.....we need Ott back. This team is not chippy enough. SOMEBODY needs to make the other teams pay for hitting Tarasenko and Schwartz.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5