sptsman
(member)
04/01/16 12:17 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

My guess is all but about 5 or 6 teams in the league would love to have Hitchcock as their Head Coach. He's not the issue. He's not perfect but no coach is. If they lose early in the playoffs, I'd put less than 10% of the blame on him this time around...

Let's hope this Fabbri injury is just a minor setback, as it's being reported. That would sting if it is more than a game or two. He's been a very important part of this offense coming around.

5 games left. Blues should finish 1st or 2nd in the Division and conference. I get a headache trying to figure out what that means, in terms of who they will likely play or not play in the first round. I guess it really doesn't matter. They just need to play their best and win. Whoever gets Chicago will get a break. Looks like they'll be without Crawford and probably Duncan Keith for at least round 1. Then again, this is the NHL. Wouldn't surprise me if they give Keith 5 games and pretend like it never happened. If that forker gets less than 15-20 games, it will just solidify the opinion of many that they are a garage league.

Go Blue!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5