sptsman
(member)
04/01/16 12:29 PM
Re: 2016 STL Cardinals

It is shaping up to be an odd opening day roster. If things go as they appear, they'll have 6 outfielders and just one back-up for infield. WTF is that? The only thing that makes sense is they plan on playing Holiday and/or Moss at first more than people are thinking. Even at that, you still are going to have a glut of outfielders and a shortage at the infield positions, other than first base. I guess we'll see how it all washes out.

Pitching looks good. I'd say the starting 5 are as good as any rotation in MLB and better than most. Let's hope they all stay healthy (not likely). You would think the biggest worries would be the older guys that have a history of injury like Wainwright and Garcia but I am far more worried about Wacha's shoulder and Martinez with his issues at the end of last year. I guess we'll know soon enough...

Looking forward to Sunday's opener against the Pirates. Of course with the forecast of 70, I may have to watch it on DVR. A golf course will be calling my name...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5